OC Specialty Health & Hospitals will offer the following outpatient treatment programs:
- Adolescent Outpatient Programs – Intensive Outpatient Program [IOP]
- Adult Outpatient Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Program [IOP]
- Partial Hospitalization Program [PHP]
The Intensive Outpatient Program [IOP] is designed to provide a concentrated, time-limited, comprehensive therapeutic environment for the treatment of mental health and substance abuse issues. Our IOP group therapy is designed for those seeking tools and principles of recovery either as a step down from an inpatient or partial hospitalization setting, or simply someone needing treatment and support. Each group meets three hours a day, three days a week, usually for an eight- week period.
The Partial Hospitalization Program [PHP] is a comprehensive outpatient program that provides support and treatment for adults facing emotional or mental difficulties. Our program offers the programming features of inpatient care without the overnight hospital stay. The structured format provides physician oversight, therapeutic groups and activities. Since PHP participants return home in the evenings, they can maintain important links to their family and community.
Since we are hospital based, patients have access to a multidisciplinary team of experts that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, master’s-level therapists and counselors.
All programs include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Medical Management
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Education Regarding Diagnosis
- Group Therapy focused on helping patients to obtain life/coping skills and to return to an optimal level of functioning.
- Encouragement of family support and recovery
To learn more about our Outpatient programs, please contact:
- Aliso Ridge Behavioral Health: (949) 900-8436
- Anaheim Community Hospital: Opening soon
Want to learn more?
Please call us to discuss your options.